Tuesday, June 29, 2010

They see me rollin'

Just a few quick things. Last night I rolled some paint onto the front door and it looks really good! It has a little bit of a rough texture to it still, but I figure I can add a few more layers of paint and then sand it nice and smooth.

I also put some paint on the wall where I re-textured. It still looks sorta meh, to be honest. I don't think I'm going to re-do it again, though. I'm just going to keep trying to learn and repair as I go. I can spend the next 6 months doing and re-doing the texture and it's never going to be perfect. At some point I just need to call it good and move on.

So that's about it for now. Everything needs another coat of paint before it's worth taking pictures, so I'll do that and get back to you all soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment