Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tile!

There's some tile in my bathroom. There's a lot of beautiful, sexy tile. It's not all done, but everything is progressing wonderfully. Here are some pictures:

The floor:





The Bench:

The back wall:




The part that's currently on the floor but will become part of the back wall:




I'm pretty pleased. Everything is looking just fantastic, as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't be happier with how it's turning out. I like the double tiny tile border around the diagonally-placed slightly larger tiles. That whole thing just works for me. I like that the floor and the inset on the back wall will tie together. I like that my shower bench is made of freakin' concrete so it will be impervious to water. I like all of these things.Today, this should all be finished being set and then tomorrow will likely be grout. Or maybe there will be some grout today and some tomorrow? I don't know. It should all be done by the end of this week, at least. I'll keep you all posted, of course. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment