Thursday, November 17, 2011

Catching Up

We've got some huge progress on the house, but no real pictures of the latest. I realized I hadn't fully explained all the trials and tribulations that got us to where we are now. Let me do that now.

I think I mentioned that we hired out the master bath project, right? Well we did. And we've struggled with some of the plumbing work we had done previously not being up to code. It was a battle to get everything ready to move forward, but we finally got it done, after a lot of work and some expense. It's cool, though. This story is definitely looking like it has a happy ending.Here's what we had done before inspections:

Added switches and outlets to this wall.

More outlets. We're going to have a lot of them because outlets are awesome.

Can light and big giant fan in the toilet area. The fan is going from a 50 CFM fan hooked to a 3" duct to an 80 CFM fan hooked to a 4" duct. Should keep things pretty dry in there, hopefully.

Can light in the shower, too. Lots of light up in here.

Switch, light and outlet for the desk area in the hobby room. There will be another light put in there, too.

I think that's it for stuff I have pictures of right now. I'll get more up soon so you can see all the progress that has been made. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment