Tuesday, November 22, 2011

As organized as it's likely to get

Here's the garage, as organized as I plan to get it for the moment. I have a few things that will need to find homes other than the top of my bench, but I'm not overly concerned about them at the moment. Until I free up some more 12-gal bins, there's not much more I can do. I could buy more, but that seems intensely silly.


And another shot:

Everything is pretty well where i want it. I'll adjust the pegboard for sure, as I find things that I need more or less often, or find other places for some of it. But for right now, almost all my tools are up there, accessible. Do you see all my little bins up top? Those are awesome. I bought two packs of them from Costco because they're the perfect size for what I wanted. They're cheap enough (14 for $20) that I can have a bin for everything, rather than having a few bins for really popular categories (Drills and Drill Bits) and having to find somewhere else or something else to store my less popular options (Sculpting Tools or Seasonal). It's a pretty awesome setup, I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment