Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More non-visual progress

Well I don't have pictures, but more has been done to the house. For one, we picked out our cabinets for the master bath. They're going to be awesome. We also found a tile that we like, and we're going to look at granite for the counter and shower seat today. Those are all big wins in my book. I'll get some pictures of that stuff as soon as it's all locked down.

Also, my dad and I pulled all the shelves out of the garage. Bare walls in there now! It's crazy. Ready to be reworked and all. I'm got some big ideas for what I want to do in there. Here's a rough (very rough) idea of what my plan is.

This isn't to scale or anything, but it's sort of what I want to do. Shelves up top to fit our ubiquitous 12-gallon bins, space for the trash and recycle cans, another shelf unit, then a work bench and pegboard. I think this is a good use of the space in there, and gets me everything I want. So whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment