Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feed me, Seymour.

Things are still going crazy in the garden. So crazy that I literally don't know what to do about it. We have plants that are still growing and they're simply way too big for the space we've allotted them. I guess we'll just have to hope it all works out?

it's tough to see here (and this pic is like a week old) so I'll try to take some pictures that better show just how massive our watermelon, bean and cucumber plants have gotten.

Onions, carrots and watermelon. Sounds like a confusing salad.

This, however, is not a confusing salad. it's the beginning of a tasty salad. it's also the first batch of veggies we've pulled out of the garden. I learned something valuable, though. harvesting at lunch means the lettuce is kinda warm and wilty. For future reference, I will be harvesting first thing in the morning so it's still got the cool of the night all up ons.

I'll get more pics soon so you guys can see what madness has been wrought all up in this. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment