Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

Well, it's the new year now, and we're off to a good start: I have made a blog post. Rather, I am currently making a blog post. More accurately, I am currently making a blog post but by the time you are reading this, I will have already made a blog post and will likely be sipping a Mai Tai out of a coconut shell on a beach because that's how I spend my Monday evenings.

 fig. 1

Really, not much has happened. I did order the plumbing parts we need and set an appointment with the plumber for next week, so that will be good. We are also leaning towards finishing at least one room completely rather than let them all languish at a state of 95% for years to come. I'm thinking the hall bath and the guest room are ripe for quick finishing with minimal required effort and materials. I will keep you informed of our progress.

So anyway, thanks for reading, as always! I'll post up here as soon as anything exciting happens.

2 comments:

  1. I like that you labeled your photo. nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally not even my photo. Someone in the world is going to read this blog and think "Wait...that looks like my coconut drink! This jerk stole my coco-photo!" Or at least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete