Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Plants!

No new pictures yet, since I'm too lazy to take them. We do have a lot of really legitimate growth in the garden, though. All the plants have sprouted now, and some of them are starting to get pretty big. I'll see if I can talk myself into taking pictures tonight so you guys can see them.

We also had our first weed pulling session, which was pretty fun and totally impromptu. We just sat outside for a while, plucking tiny weeds out of the garden bed. I think the veggies have become big enough and obvious enough at this point that any small, unidentified sprig is pretty much for sure a weed. We still have to thin the veggies themselves, but that can probably wait for a bit longer, too.

So that's it, really. Nothing much going on. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment